Coming soon – Spring 2023
Remember those long summer evenings surrounded by family and friends, eating great food, and making unforgettable happy memories? With the Dragonfly BBQ tables, those are precisely the kind of memories we strive to rekindle. Straight from rural Italy, the Firenza is Dragonfly’s debut plancha ( iron grill) BBQ range and the essence of social al fresco dining. Adding vibrant flavour to an afternoon or evening’s entertainment, the Firenza unlocks a whole new way to enjoy fantastic food with the people you love. With its large wood fired elliptical plancha, you can cook for 20 or more! And not only that, you can do so with complete precision, thanks to the plate’s cooler and hotter temperature zones. Rustle up a feast by frying juicy sea bass at the centre of the plate! Meanwhile, gently sear melt-in-the-mouth lobster tails around its edge, where its furthest from the flames.
And not only are the plancha plates elliptical, they’re also pressed to be subtly concave, helping to channel any excess fats into your fire bowl. The Firenza range comprises four contemporary Plancha Barbecues, offering two different heights, as well as bases with and without integrated log storage. With available finishes of Nero black powder-coated steel and Corten steel, Firenza models blend into modern and rustic outdoor aesthetics alike. These materials are extremely resistant to corrosion. With the grill and solid oak ring removed, and appropriate steps having been taken to protect the plancha plate, the Firenza can be left outdoors for extensive periods without weathering.
- Optional solid oak ring – This is a stunning accessory that transforms your Firenza into a social dining space Dimensions 1390 x 1510mm
- Sleek Plinth Base. Comtemporary and procatical, choose from bases ith and without integrated log storage
- Circumferent Air Flow Featuring an elevated plancha plate, the Firenza’s innovative design results in an optimised air current around its circumference. Combustion air is drawn in from
- Optional Grill – The Firenza’s grill attachment offers tantalising cooking options. Chargrill delicious vegetables, toast fresh ciabatta, or flame-grill a juicy steak for flavours that only come from cooking over live fire!
- Concave Plancha Plate – The 10mm plancha plates are precision-pressed to be subtly concave, helping to channel any excess fats into your fire bowl.
- Elliptical Cooking Control – The Firenza’s plancha plate is also elliptical. This shaping results in greater variation in temperature across the surface, offering a more controlled cooking experience.
- Warranty: 1 year
We strongly recommend that you consider regarding safety distances to buildings and vegetation before assembling the product and putting it to use. Please also be aware of local temporary fire bans during droughts. In cases where the Firenza is set up on a combustible surface such as decking, we strongly suggest covering the surface with a non combustible material (minimum 100cm wide). This will help to prevent embers from leaving marks on the surface or, in the worst case, causing a fire. All surfaces can become hot. Children and pets must be kept away at all times.
Due to the size and weight of the Barbecue Table Firenza 600, it will be delivered to you on a palletised delivery service. All pallet deliveries are kerbside/front door delivery only, so please arrange adequate means to take your order into your home. We offer our free two man white glove delivery service on the Barbecue Table Firenza 600 within a 20mile radius from our Stoke on Trent Showroom – ST1 5NN.