FPi5W is a mid-sized 5kW rectangular inset multi-fuel stove designed to fit 20″ fireplace openings to neatly offer a mid-sized firebox unit retaining a 5kW nominal rating. The firebox technology is well adapted to this size thereby maintaining 78% efficiency, Ecodesign Ready and DEFRA exempt standards of clean combustion. The stove comes complete with a high-quality multi-fuel kit and stainless-steel ashpan, so no compromise on ash removal is necessary. It comes with a cast iron ceramic glazed door.
- SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certified– ultra-clean burning.
- All models DEFRA exempt as standard.
- 5mm and 10mm thick laser-profiled and seam-welded steel construction for strength and long life.
- Draught-controlled tertiary air system.
- Contoured touch air control on all freestanding models.
- Soft cool-touch handles on all freestanding models.
- High-quality cast iron doors.
- Cast ceramic liner boards (freestanding & inset models) which are extremely durable and self-cleaning.
- Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models.
- All models fitted with solid fuel burning kits as standard.
- All inset stoves are multi-fuel capable.
- Stainless-steel bar handle on inset models.
- Stainless-steel multi tool supplied with all stove models.
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet on freestanding models.
- Powerful effective airwash.
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window.
- Stainless-steel ash pan and fixings.