A classical yet contemporary design, the FPi8 features a truly stunning wide flame window that gives this model a superb room presence. The extra-large fire chamber accepts logs over ½ metre in length, which results in a longer burn and more efficient heating, not to mention the time saved in cutting small logs. The stove is available with a choice of a three or foursided trim and, when married with one of our limestone mantels such as the Edgemond shown at the bottom of the page, the effect is a real show-stopper.
This product is a dealer only item and is not available to purchase on-line.
- 5mm and 8mm laser profiled and seam welded construction for strength and long life
- Draught controlled tertiary air system
- Stainless steel ashpan & fixings
- Quality cast iron door
- Suitable for wood
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window
- Very clean burning
- Multi function tool & stove gloves supplied
- Easy servicing, often needing no tools
- Top Flue
- Output 5kW
- Efficiency 78%
- Powerful, effective airwash
Installation & operating manual