The largest in the range, this stove offers the biggest fuel volume capacity and heat output for very large rooms and those who need a lot of heat.
- Huge glass window offers the best possible High Definition viewing of the fire.
- Adjustable feet as with all our freestanding models facilitates installation on to surfaces that may not be totally flat and true.
- All the freestanding models require only a 12mm superimposed hearth extending underneath and 230mm (9”) in front of the stove.
- Stainless steel single air control lever not only looks fantastic but is cool to the touch, discreetly positioned and very easy to use.
- Optional external air kit for direct connection to the outside, potentially eliminating the need for fixed exterior ventilators in the room.
- Future proof performance meets the proposed 2022 European Eco-Design Directive.
- Flue : Top & Rear
- Flue Diameter: 127mm/5″
- Efficiency: 76.7%
- Output 8.5kW
- Colour: Graphite Grey
- All Purevision HD stoves come with an extended 12 year parts warranty as standard, subject to terms and conditions.