The Ravel 400C Gas Stove is a stunning addition to any open fireplace. Based on the proven under-log burner system of the highly successful Ravel gas fire. This gas stove version features crisp and clean lines only possible with the light weight aluminium extrusion employed in this design. Suitable for use with Class 1, Class 2 and precast flues.* The unique burner system allows the fire to be turned to low whilst still retaining an impressive flame effect.
- Suitable for a Brick Chimney(otherwise known as a Class 1 flue), a Pre-Fabricated Metal System (which can be a Class 1 or Class 2 flue) or a Pre-Cast Flue (a flue which is built into the inner brickwork of your home).
- Also available as Balanced flue option
- Slide control as standard
- Log fuel Bed
- Natural Gas
- Heat input High 4.25kW, Low 2.6kW
- Heat output High 3.1kW. Low 1.8kw
- 82% efficiency
- Optional stove handle colour choices ( Satin or Black ) Black is supplied as standard