One of the most popular 8kW models by Fireline is the FQ8 with contemporary cast iron door styling. Featuring an even larger glass viewing panel than the FX and FP originals, the subtle curves and angles of the substantial cast iron door frame enhance the superb fire view within. Elegant balance blended with substance lends itself to a wide variety of fireplace and interior choices to create a relaxed living space. An optional stainless-steel bar handle is available to replace the standard moulded soft touch item or a log store can be added for extra practicality. All Fireline stoves are multi-fuel, DEFRA exempt and SIA Ecodesign Ready as standard.
This product is a dealer only item and is not available to purchase on-line.
- Contemporary look.
- Substantial, solid and durable appearance with subtle curves.
- Ergonomically shaped cool and soft touch handle or FQ models optional solid stainless steel handle.
- High quality smooth cast ceramic firebox liners – self cleaning with durable high quality finish.
- Solid stainless steel operating tool for air control, grate control and ash pan removal.
- Log store stands for instant visual impact and practicality.
- 4 sizes of firebox from 4 – 8kW nominal, heat output ranges from 3kW-8.5kW.
- High Definition (HD) flame picture using unique patented air supply system.
- Top and Rear flue
- Fuel: Wood and solid fuel
- Finish: Matt Black
- Gross weight 90kg
- Efficiency 80.8%
- Energy labelling EEI Class: A+