Traditional or contemporary, this 5kW multi-fuel stove looks as harmonious in a farmhouse inglenook as it does in a newly built town house. The stove is freestanding, with a curved door and large flame picture. For people living in a smoke-controlled area, this Fireline stove is SIA Eco design Ready and DEFRA exempt for wood burning. This means it meets the latest UK Clean Air Act, giving a greener source of heat.
This product is a dealer only item and is not available to purchase on-line.
- 5mm and 8mm laser profiled and seam welded construction for strength and long life
- Curved door
- Draught controlled tertiary air system
- Stainless steel ashpan & fixings
- Quality cast iron door
- Fully multi-fuel equipped cast iron grate
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window
- Very clean burning
- Multi function tool & stove gloves supplied
- Easy servicing, often needing no tools
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet
- Output 5kW
- Efficiency 81.5%
- Powerful, effective airwash