The deepest in the range, the Woodtec 5kW Wide Deep offers one of the largest viewing windows on the market for a 5kW stove. This model takes advantage of our patented tertiary air system coupled with its unique ceramic and steel hybrid baffle design to enhance the efficiency and clean burning capabilities of the stove. All the models in the Woodtec range (and in fact all the stoves in this brochure) are SIA Ecodesign 2022 certified, DEFRA exempt for smoke control areas, clearSkies Certified, CE and UKCA marked to harmonised standards and manufactured under ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14000:2015 systems
This product is a dealer only item and is not available to purchase on-line.
- SIA Ecodesign Ready 2022 certified– ultra-clean burning.
- All models DEFRA exempt as standard.
- 5mm and 10mm thick laser-profiled and seam-welded steel construction for strength and long life.
- Draught-controlled tertiary air system.
- Contoured touch air control on all freestanding models.
- Soft cool-touch handles on all freestanding models.
- High-quality cast iron doors.
- Cast ceramic liner boards (freestanding & inset models) which are extremely durable and self-cleaning.
- Rotary cast iron grates on all freestanding models.
- All models fitted with solid fuel burning kits as standard.
- All inset stoves are multi-fuel capable.
- Stainless-steel bar handle on inset models.
- Stainless-steel multi tool supplied with all stove models.
- Interchangeable top or rear flue outlet on freestanding models.
- Powerful effective airwash.
- Exceptionally large ceramic glass window.
- Stainless-steel ash pan and fixings.
- TTi Airwash System Fireline’s integral patented TTi airwash system is a self-regulating system that provides a clean burn, and reduced CO and particulate emissions, resulting in very high efficiency and exceptionally clean glass.
- Nominal output 5kW
- Typical Range 3.7-8.0kW
- Efficiency 80.5%