The HPV5 from the Heritage range is particularly special, as it combines a traditional stove look from yesteryear, but with cutting edge Ecodesign Ready technology. The Heritage fires have been carefully designed to give a traditional look, whilst at the same time, allowing them to blend into a wide range of rooms, both modern and traditional, all with incredibly high levels of efficiency. The Heritage range provides a large, high definition viewing of the fire, a design feature, which is highly desirable among customers, who want their fire to be an attractive focal point in a room. The extra-wide, cast iron door has a choice of a curved or square styling providing flexibility for the customer. Available in black with a choice of different leg heights.
- High quality cast iron top plate and top blanking plate for rear flue connections.
- The base unit is pre-fitted to the stove and comes with adjustable feet for levelling.
- High quality ceramic firebox liners that are self cleaning, hard wearing and attractive
- Ecodesign 2022 already meeting the highest emissions regulations that are due to come into force
- Optional canopy styling kits – This is a traditional looking accessory kit for larger fireplaces or inglenooks.
- Hybrid Prism baffle system – This is a state of the art combustion, with outstanding gas and air mixing features.
- Full sized cast iron door
- Flue: Top or rear
- Flue diameter: 127mm/5″
- Efficiency: 80.5%
- Declared nominal Output: 5kW
- Approximate output range (kW): 3.9- 7.5kW
- Maximum log length: 400mm
- EEI classification for ecolabelling 2018: A+
- Choice of 3 leg heights :50mm, 75mm and 100mm