The FT5W stove brings with it all the modern environmental benefits of an Ecodesign 2022 multi-fuel stove whilst providing a traditional exterior appearance thanks to the elegant cast iron door. Maintaining a superb view of the fire, the wide screen door features a classic ellipse main arch design plus three slim Gothic-style tracery arches. A solidly built 5kW multi-fuel stove that, like all stoves in this brochure, is DEFRA exempt, Ecodesign 2022 ready and highly thermally efficient for today’s modern world.
This product is a dealer only item and is not available to purchase on-line.
- Classic look.
- Substantial, solid and durable appearance with subtle curves.
- Ergonomically shaped cool and soft touch handle or FQ models optional solid stainless steel handle.
- High quality smooth cast ceramic firebox liners – self cleaning with durable high quality finish.
- Solid stainless steel operating tool for air control, grate control and ash pan removal.
- Log store stands for instant visual impact and practicality.
- 4 sizes of firebox from 4 – 8kW nominal, heat output ranges from 3kW-8.5kW.
- High Definition (HD) flame picture using unique patented air supply system.
- Top and Rear flue
- Fuel: Wood and solid fuel
- Finish: Matt Black
- Gross weight 81kg
- Efficiency 80.8%
- Energy labelling EEI Class: A+