British manufactured Firebelly stoves design and manufacture wood burning, multi fuel and Gas stoves teeming with the latest technology and combined with time honoured and beautiful designs to offer connoisseurs everything they would want from a contemporary stove. The standard version is available as a single-sided stove and in a multitude of colour options to suit your interior décor. The FB3 double-sided version with brushed steel legs offers an 18kW and will heat any large room or space. Whether double or single-sided the FB3 is a contemporary design which will compliment any interior. The team at Stoke Flame can provide assistance from the start to the finish, helping you choose the right stove and ensuring it performs through the years with maintenance advice and spares as required.
- Output 18kW
- The full Firebelly Stoves product range are CE approved.
- The entire Firebelly range is ready for the Governments Clean Air Regulations.
- Huge glass windows create ambience by offering a great view of the wood burning flames
- Unique and uninterrupted ‘air shield’ system that helps maintain a clean glass panel
- Stay cool door handle
- Air convection channels that distribute heat evenly and efficiently into the room
- Heat reflective fire-bricks line every side, the top and the bottom. This keeps the fire bed at optimum temperature
- Multifuel kit available for burning wood and/or solid mineral fuels
- Available in a choice of colours including the popular, Pewter, Charcoal, Matt Black or Metallic Grey
- Dimensions ( WxHxD) 640mm x 605mm x 570mm
- Flue 152mm ( 6″)